If you're reading this, you've probably spilled wax on your clothes and want to remove it!
Fear not, I can show you how to do this in a few easy steps:
1) Let the wax cool and then scrape off any excess wax with the back of a blunt knife. If the clothing is delicate, then a coat brush might be more suitable. Scrape as much off as you can.
2) Plug in your iron and put it on a low setting.
3) Fold one piece of kitchen paper into quarters and place it under the affected area of your clothes. Fold a second piece of kitchen paper into quarters and place it on top of the wax stain. You want to sandwich the waxy patch of your clothing with kitchen paper.
4) Move your iron back and forth over the top piece of kitchen paper, just like you would when ironing your clothes. Keep it moving so you don't burn anything. The wax will absorb into the paper.
4) Keep ironing over a clean piece of paper until all the wax has been absorbed!